(TV) New Patti Album/Millers Tale cds

Hi all

Sorry if this has already been posted and I've missed it. The latest issue
of Mojo magazine has a little piece on Patti's new album--we knew that Tom
was playing on it but, don't know if others were aware that  Grant Hart is
on it playing keyboards--pleased to see him keeping busy. Anyway it also
says 'Patti insists  that Verlaine plays like "a thousand bluebirds
screaming"'.Looking forward to that.

Also, for any of the uk listers that haven't yet got the Millers Tale, I was
in London at the weekend and there seemed to be copies of the cd all over
the place--grab it while you can.