Re: (TV) Moby Grape

It is a classic. I'm not familiar with the Lightfoot tune, though, so I can't make the comparison. Anyone else?

If you like the Grape, I have to recommend Skip Spence's solo album _Oar_, which is available with unreleased tunes from Sundazed. Not "psychedelic," but both earthy and ethereal, and also intensely moving. (Listening to it now, in fact.)

A honeydrippin' hipster whose bee cannot be bopped,
Maurice