Re: (TV) Re: The Beat Generation

Well, I was sort of kidding, BUT I've gotten so much joy from most of Hell's music,
these sort of judgments seem irrelevant...  Would it matter if "Marquee Moon" was
originally a Lee Hazlewood out-take called "Mark E. Noon" (which I assume it isn't,
but if it were, I'd certainly want to hear both)...