(TV) Poor Circulation heresy.....

I was playing a friend of mine the Arrow version of Poor Circulation
recently and he thought that the two guitar intro (which i have more than a
special affection for) was somewhat reminiscent in one spot of ....(dare i
say it?oh god!).. Hotel California by the EAGLES!! Such heresy!I almost had
to lie down with the shock but after another listen had to conceed- through
gritted teeth -that there was possibly a very slight similarity in maybe a
few notes here and there...has anyone else noticed this or have we all been
in denial all these years?
All the same PC does predate HC doesn't it?PLEASE tell me it does!!!!!