Re: (TV) Lou Reed

Title: Re: (TV) Lou Reed

Just got to read the postings after spending the last week in bed, struggling with labyrinthidis.  To complete others' postings (I do love the _Blue Mask_), I would like to mention Lou's first album, _Lou Reed_, and _New York_ (my favorite Lou Reed album, the concept of having an album that tells a story, like a movie is fantastic), for the same reason, I would add _Songs for Drella_, which I actually consider to be one of the masterpieces of the 20th century.

Which is the guitar store that both Quine and Reed were at?  I didn't know that there was a guitar store down in the village, geez, I just gave Manny's a big chunk of my money on a new guitar two weeks ago.  Wish I had known.

   The shop is Matt Uminov. Lou hasn't been there as much lately. Quine more often these days.
For a good deal on guitars definitely go to Mojo on St. Mark's Place. If you go to Matt Uminuv's then
ask for Kevin or Zeke and say we sent ya. It works both ways. M T C