(TV) Lou Reed

Just got to read the postings after spending the last week in bed, struggling with labyrinthidis.  To complete others' postings (I do love the _Blue Mask_), I would like to mention Lou's first album, _Lou Reed_, and _New York_ (my favorite Lou Reed album, the concept of having an album that tells a story, like a movie is fantastic), for the same reason, I would add _Songs for Drella_, which I actually consider to be one of the masterpieces of the 20th century.

Which is the guitar store that both Quine and Reed were at?  I didn't know that there was a guitar store down in the village, geez, I just gave Manny's a big chunk of my money on a new guitar two weeks ago.  Wish I had known.