Re: (TV) Rock & Roll Animal Remastered w/Bonus Cuts!

Wouldn't it have been more sensible to just combine ROCK 'N' ROLL ANIMAL and
LOU REED LIVE into a 1 or 2 CD set, and include bonus material at the end?
Aren't those both from the same show anyhow? And a 2 CD set could be just as
profitable.

Record companies are manned by morons. RCA is no exception.

--Philip