(TV) Blank Generation - Pee-yew!

Here's 85 minutes of my life I won't get back - I just watched the video
of the movie "Blank Generation."

It seemed like everyone was sleepwalking through this.  There were a few
good minutes of Hell & the Voidoids, but how many times can you listen
to the same song?

The best moment was, of course, unintentional - when the bartender says
that "giving every family a video (camera) is like giving every family
a gun," I though "Yeah, they may make more movies like this!"

Everyone involved with this movie looked absolutely bored except for
Hell, who kept a bit of an air of bemusement about him, but that wasn't
enough to save this film.

Nada's actions to me seemed completely random at best, psychotically
irrational at worst.  Hmmm, maybe that should be completely random at
worst, psychotically irrational at best!  I have no idea why anyone was
doing what they did except for Warhol, who had a fine sense of surrealism
about the whole affair.

Anyone want to buy a video, only watched once?  Seriously, if anyone wants
this, I'll sell it for $5 which includes shipping, which is what it cost
me.  Then again, I *do* have an eBay account...  nah, I'm not that
unscrupulous!