Re: (TV) issues (nonTV)

Based on the poor state of the live performances I've seen, I don't think it
matters.  Aside from jazz players and a precious few others ( for example,
there was a review of the CSNY concert on Sunday that mentioned their
version of "8 Miles High" with Neil Young on lead - I would have paid to see
that, and I loathe CSN and sometimes Y! ), what you get at a concert is a
perfect recreation of what's on disc - so what's the point?  And I remember
the days when you EXPECTED the band to surprize you...

Call me curmudgeon,
Michael