(TV) To the friend of Quine

To the friend of Robert Quine (sorry, forgot to save the e-addy),

This was posted on the Neil Young list. Thought you might like to pass it along to Quine.

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ian Rosen <shmucking@yahoo.com>
Subject: 2 amazing guitarists

When I sent my top 10 guitarists list last night/this
morning, I neglected two other amazing guitarists.

Robert Quine (Richard Hell, Lou Reed) - put out a
mersmerizing instrumental album (Basic) with drummer
Fred Maher.

J Mascis - I refer to J as the "micro-Neil" because
he's like a mini-me of Neil.  His albums with Dinosaur
Jr. are all recommended.

Left For Dead