(TV) What would I obsess over?

Well, if there were no Marquee Moon, my choices would be:

Pink Floyd - The Piper at the Gates of Dawn.  Nothing like it before or
since.  And while I'm at it, I always thought "The Wall" sucked.

Jefferson Airplane - After Bathing at Baxter's.  When the young'uns ask me
"What do you mean, 'Acid Rock'?", this is what I put on.

The Velvet Underground - White Light, White Heat.  What was possessing these
people?  It's a great record, but would you have wanted to be in the same
room with them?

The Modern Lovers - the first, rock 'n' roll version with Robinson and
Harrison, who I was fortunate enough to see at a frat party, of all things.
Again, what inspires someone to write a two chord anthem when the prevailing
fashion was ( gag, retch ) James Taylor?

I guess what all of these have in common is - what on earth was going on in
the heads of these people to make statements so contrary to what was going
on at the time - something MM has in common with the lot.  So there's my two
cents, and I won't even mention Bibi Farber's playing at Nightingale's this
Wednesday and I won't be at this gig so you won't have to worry about what
you'd do if you ran into me...