Re: (TV) New XTC

    I use to feel the same way about Pearl Jam until I hear this new LP. I'm
stunned that they could make a record this good. I thought that the guitar
solos were pretty mindless, the lyrics pretentious, Eddie Vedder queen
preener. I went into this expecting toscoff and say another pile o' shit.
"Well if that don't buckle my belt" a PJ LP that I like. See, it is possible
to make good records when your ass is up against the wall. And I believe
theirs was. As for the XTC promo, I'm going to stock it starting Monday so
I'll be needing the play copy for a while longer. However, in a few weeks
time send me $3.00 to cover postage and I'll send you the CD. M T C