Re: (TV) New XTC

I haven't heard the new Pearl Jam, but I had a similar musical experience with
their previous (I think) studio LP "Yield."  Despite all my in-grained
prejudices, I would up playing the heck out of it.  The thing rocks.  I
applaud Michael for his dedication to R'n'R -- let's hope that it doesn't get
marginalized like modern jazz has.  If it takes a Pearl Jam or two to pull us
out, so be it.

But then again, I love Led Zep, so what do I know?

To keep my cred intact, I'm really not too big on the Eagles.

- Jeff