Re: [(TV) Re: Pearl Jam/Dolls/recent coms]

I have that video, in good quality. If someone wants a copy, I'd do it for
free. [I missed the earlier message, so maybe this has already been said]
Its weird to watch them in that context...this bright soft-focus tv set
with an audience of young American Bandstand looking people energetically
dancing and "getting into" this crass rock and roll.

I also have some live Monks footage (not to change the subject) from a
German TV show. *That's* a great audience reaction...all these people sort
of moving robotically not really knowing what to do with what they're
hearing.

Noah