(TV) Soft Boys

I never thought of Underwater Moonlight as a Verlaine influenced record, but certainly a Richard Lloyd influenced record--as far as the lead guitar goes.  Also, on my drive from Atlanta to Wilimington, NC over this weekend, I listened to a lot of Only Ones--man they were great.  And their lead guitarist also sounds  a lot like richard lloyd (but there I think it may be coincidence) when were the only ones records released?