Re: (TV) Hitchcock

If you've listened to half the solo stuff, you've obviously made yourself listen to a lot more of it than I have, and I can see where his shtick would get way old after a while. I think he's talented, though, and he does pull the odd gem out of whatever he's mining. Would I want to listen to the whole catalog back to back? Uh, no. Say he's on par with [usual list of great songwriters]? No. Bit of a fraud? Maybe. But I will take _Moonlight_, _Trains_, and a fistful of other songs and call 'em good.

-Maurice