(TV) TV CDs and REM

For anyone in the UK who has not got them, HMV has got both Marquee Moon and
Adventure in the 3 for £20 sale. The one in Oxford St had about 10 copies of
each - haven't seen so many for years. They've also got loads of other good
stuff at this price, including all MC5, Stooges etc. etc.

On another subject, I bought a few old REM CDs which I only had on vinyl.
They're great, especially Life's Rich Pageant - Where did they go wrong ???

Jeremy (with a briefcase loaded with cheap CDs)