Re: (TV) what gig?

Dennis,
Sorry i don't remember a black guy,but there was a song richard did back then called the Stone..great song!
                                         paul

From: Dennis D <dend@mindspring.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) what gig?
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:36:50 -0700

At 04:01 PM 6/7/00 +0000, you wrote:

>dennis,
>You said you played with richard in 1982,Where??
>  Did you play at Folk city?If so I have a recording of that Show and i
>think it from 1982.I did not write down the date when i recorded it.

Geez, I don't really remember if we did any Folk City gigs. We mainly
played at a tiny place called, RT Firefly which was on Bleeker and B'Way.
There was a black guy in the band named Velvert Turner
if that helps at all. As far as I know this is the only band Richard had
with a black guy in it. We played Cb's and Irving Pl. (sort of). I was only
with him like 8 months though.
The band was a quintet, but sometimes we were a quartet and once a trio.