Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's New LP

> This is great news.  I can't say I'm totally surprised hearing
> this--I mean, look what he did with Bibi's CD.  The man totally
> deserves a place in the pantheon.
>
> Which label is it, btw?  And does he have a release date yet?

    It should be released in the next 6 to 8 weeks. It's a small first time
out label. I didn't ask the guy what the name of his label is. I know that
he works for Polygram, BUT, before this gets mis-construed, this CD has
NOTHING to do with Polygram/Universal so that there will be NO support from
them. Michael only works there, that's all that Richard's CD and the label
have in common. M T C