Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's New LP

Title: Richard Lloyd's New LP
About a year ago I got a four song cassette of songs from Richard as thanks for transcribing his interview. "Knockdown" is one of the tunes on it and, while I have no idea how much it's changed/mutated since then ( this was when he was working with Wharton Tiers ) that version blew me away - he takes an overused metal cliché (dive bombing, for all you whammy freaks ) and actually makes it sound musical!  There was another tune that really grabbed me - "Strange, Strange."  I wonder if it made it to the album?

Best,
Michael