Re: (TV) Test Patterns, Richard Lloyd

The other guitarist , his name was  Matthew  Mackenzie, I think. He was also
from Boston and brought into the
 band by the same  woman who brought the producer in. He died of an overdose
many years ago.

Just a note - Matthew did die, but as a result of a car accident, per the
Boston Rock Storybook website (www.rockinboston.com ).  He did manage to
clean up his act, though based on his history I can understand how you'd
come to this conclusion - a lot of people thought it was a sure thing.  By
the way, my first experience in radio was being Maxanne Sartori's gopher -
the woman referred to above.  Still one of the best rock DJ's who ever ran a
console...