Re: (TV) Test Patterns, Richard Lloyd

Thank you for clearing that up, do you know the name of Matthew's pre Lloyd
Band band?
Is Maxanne still involved in Boston radio? I liked her, but to be honest I
never knew her role in Richard's career? Was she working A&R for Elektra?
Was she working as Richard's manager? I never knew what her role was. I
guess I could ask any of the remaining members of the "Alchemy" band, but
if know it'd be easier to hear it from you.