Re: (TV) lloyd's new record: sales

Just to add - don't forget Richard has a very strong fan base in Sweden and
is certainly not forgotten here.  I had a chance to meet the guy who books
the Court Tavern ( home of the stars ) in New Brunswick, NJ and give him a
tape and a little press piece I did for Bibi Farber, hoping to get her a
gig.  His reactions:
1:  "Okay, I'll give it a chance one of these days."
2:  ( a little later, after carding about 20 students and noticing the
picture of Bibi on the first page )  "Wow, she's cute!  I'll really have to
listen to this!"
3:  (on actually reading the words ) "Richard Lloyd!  Richard Lloyd is on
this!  Wow!  I LOVE Richard Lloyd!  I'm listening to this tonight!"
So ya never know...