(TV) Kinda slow...

How about a new "What's in or near the CD player" thread?

In: Skip Spence's _Oar_: deeply lodged in my head.

Near: Corin Curschellas _Valdun (Voices of Rumantsch)_ Very atmospheric collection with Quine and Ribot on several tracks--and Ikue Mori and Christian Marclay as well. Peter Scherer does a great job, too (I wasn't so fond of his contributions to the Ambitious Lovers' _Greed_, but he's got totally the right touch here)

Dirty Three: _Whatever You Love, You Are_ (I've gone on about this one before)
Don Caballero: _Don Caballero 2_: Industrial-strength post-punk instrumental, uh, prog. It's beyond math rock--physics rock, maybe?

What's everyone listening to?

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/