Re: (TV) Recent stuff....

We can always offer the right one as a download. Also in the one I got, my little fake italics hack resulted in a funky bolded "Surely" in Jay's essay. I may have fixed this one (and I definitely fixed the sentence about Lloyd) in the PDF Keith has. Well, like I said in the beginning, I've never known a print job to go perfectly....

-Maurice