(TV) "Test Patterns" insert

As folks may have noticed from the email today, I screwed up and used
an older version of the insert files when creating both the disk and the
covers I've sent out so far.

You can tell you've got an incorrect insert if the two versions of
Guiding Light are creditied only to Verlaine.

The files on the website are correct; you can download these PDF files
and reprint them for the correct version.  They're at:
   http://tv.obbard.com/tribute/pages1-4.pdf
   http://tv.obbard.com/tribute/pages2-3.pdf
They're simple black & white text, so no special printer's needed.

Or drop me a line with your address and I'll print one up for you.
Sorry about this!