Re: (TV) Whammy bars, leases, etc

port-land has a frustrating situation...incredibly insular,
small, getting smaller, smaller, smaller...concentric
circles of people making music, writing, whatever...decent
amt of clubs to play & the competition ain't too stiff, but
nobody likes to try too hard...there's certainly not much
desperation out here, so yeah, somewhere like pittsburgh...
in fact, when things get too corporate out here, i'm looking
at somewhere like baltimore or pittsburgh or milwaukee,
wherever...but i gotta believe that the real article tends
to thrive more where there are desperate/restless folk &
where you can still afford to live a truly
bohemian/post-collegiate lifestyle in a downtown american
metropolis.