Re: (TV) Intro to TV

At 12:25 PM -0500 10/27/00, Forster, Michael H. wrote:
--How many times did you
--have to hear it before it kicked in?

Listening to _Adventure_ once. This came in a big (free) collection of vinyl, and I gave it a listen, having read about Tom. "Glory" and "Days" were nice enough (later to become embedded), but I was hooked permanently during the solo of "Foxhole." Then I picked up _Dreamtime_, _Words from the Front_, and a year later found a copy of _Marquee Moon_, along with the first solo album (all vinyl), and it's pretty much been the predictable story since then.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/