Re: (TV) TV reforming

Yeah, there was the time in 1975 when Lloyd left for a few days (apparently
because he thought "Little Johnny Jewel" was a poor choice for a debut single)
and Tom changed the posters for an upcoming show from "Television" to "The Tom
Verlaine Band" or something like that - it's mentioned in FROM THE VELVETS TO
THE VOIDOIDS. Lloyd returned before the shows took place, I believe.

Yes, Tom has used Fred Smith and Ficca on his solo records, but never actually
together on any track, I believe (unless you count "Last Night", from an old
thread).

--Philip