From: Maurice Rickard [mailto:maurice@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 1:24 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) amps

I swear by the Kalamazoo Model Two - ~5 watts with tremelo.  (It's
the amp on my tribute track.)  There seemed to have been a brief ebay
mania for them which drove the price up, but I think it's thankfully
receded.   But yeah, small amps are great--especially small tube amps.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/