Re: (TV) amps - Ubu-era

Maurice Rickard wrote:

> fair amount of tube gear, but you never know--could be solid state.
> I love the Tripod Jimmie track, too.  Hey, Gary!  What amps were they
> all using back in the day, if you recall?

Howdy,
   Don't remember what was being used in those days, as I wasn't into
equipment back then, only started playing out after I moved from Clevo to
Berkely & actually noticed things like that! (BTW, personal equip is a
pre-CBS Fender Twin Reverb & an original 60s Farfisa that I bout used that
someone drew a mushroom on & the word "Tuna"! Hasn't worked in awhile, but
was used on the 1st Pearl Harbour & Explosives LP.

best,
GaryM