Re: (TV) Rough guides, Hair Transplants and CSNY

tho i'm very very resistant to csny in any incarnation (big
big fan of byrds & springfield tho...not really much of a
hollies fan), i'll agree "deja vu" is an at times pretty
powerful record...please let's leave nash outta this...he's
not really a writer on par with even a 2nd rate hack like
stills (one of the most chauvinistic jackasses in rock &
roll), but crosby & young are both great on this record &
stills decent..."almost cut my hair" IS a fantastic
statement of paranoid irreverent rebellion...