Re: (TV) Peter Laughner, TV fan

Actually, I've heard Verlaine sing "Prove It" this way too - forget which
tape/show - c. 1975.

But that's pretty wild to hear TV covered before MARQUEE MOON was even out.
Like hearing the Modern Lovers do "Foggy Notion" four years before it was
wildly bootlegged and more than a decade before it's official release, on the
PRECISE MODERN LOVERS ORDER disc.

BTW, Blondie used to cover Television's "Venus" in their early days... has
anyone ever come across this on tape or CD?

--Philip