From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) More Matters
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:58:26 +0000

Down at "Richard Lloyd - Matters" the theory is getting more esoteric,
the exercises have just been updated with 'The Pentatonic Prayer Wheel',
the 'Alchemical Papers' are considering Television and the theory of
consciousness and there's a new mp3 to download - a great live version
of Alchemy from Sweden, 1988.

All this and a great pic of Richard jamming with Bob Quine in '78.

End of shameless plug....