From: secretX@webtv.net <secretX@webtv.net>
To: tv@obbard.com <tv@obbard.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 6:34 AM
Subject: (TV) On Topic

I agree that we shouldn't feel we have to always be 100% on topic. It is
unhealthy to think about Tom all the time. (Or Richard, for that matter.
Speaking of Matters, if you send Richard your e-mail address he will
send you updates, occasional metaphysical diatribes, and guitar
lessons.)

Out here in Orange County, California the only exciting band right now
is the re-formed Social Distortion. You might like their CDs "Somewhere
between Heaven and Hell" and "White Light White Heat White Trash" if you
like the Ramones and the Clash. Sometimes Mike Ness plays guitar like
Tom and Neil Young, but faster.