(TV) Neon Boys

I have the CD EP with the 3 Neon Boys tracks "That's All I Know (Right
Now)", "Love Comes in Spurts", "High Heeled Wheels" if anybody needs them.
Does anyone have a copy of the R.Hell & Voidoids Blank Generation EP which
had 3 songs: Blank Generation, You Gotta Lose and (I Could Live With You)
(In) Another World ?? I read in the "Velvets To Voidoids" book that these
are early, rawer versions than turned up on the later LP. And living in
Portland isn't the only reason I'd love to hear the Portland, OR July 3rd
'78 show. BTW, I'm new to the list (thanks raggedglory for pointing me to
ya) and have been a big fan since I wore out my Marquee Moon back in high
school. And Santa Dog, I'd be happy to assist in helping to fulfill the many
requests you are getting  for the Fun Pack but let a poor, confused fan like
me know first what the 'ell it is !!
Steve