Re: (TV) Tom's height & hands

I'm a guitar player but I have average sized hands, proportionate to my
size. Obviously Hendrix as well had big hands (that's clear from looking at
all of the photos of him), but I've never heard a convincing case for hand
size to be a factor (unless maybe you frequently play five or more
fret-stretching chords like Joe Pass or Jim Hall, and if you do, God bless
you, but, capo that damn thing!)

Scott