Re: (TV) OT: Only Ones "Remains"

i'm also a huge perrett fan(atic)...probably more obsessed
with him/them than i am w/TV even...there's a brand new live
disc out on burning airlines recs...it's a live show from 94
w/ the one & if i ain't mistaken, it repeats tracks from an
earlier one/perrett live release from the mid 90s.
nevertheless, it's great...prime perrett drawling over an at
times ramshackle sonic swirl...featuring choice only ones
cuts w/ stuff from the ep & the solo full-length.
i'd have to go with the peel sessions as my favorite only
ones...or else the cbs comp called "the immortal story,"
which features most of the 1st & 2nd recs (tho sadly,
neither "trouble in the world" nor "you've got to pay"...2
of perrett's shinier moments) & is compiled by monsieur
perrett hisself.