Re: (TV) OT: Only Ones "Remains"

I also love The Only Ones, and I agree 100% about the Mau Mau live album being the best. I have yet to find Perrett's solo or that live one mentioned or Remains. I have the ep by Tho One called "Cultured Palate", and I liked that a lot, so I'll have to search out those others. Have you ever heard of a group called Starlings? They had an album that I loved called Too Many Dogs. I thought the vocalist sounded a lot like Perrett.