(TV) The Strokes

Hello .

Anybody have any info on new Bowery band The Strokes ? I have the debut
single 'The Modern Age' on CD and 7" and it's absolutely top class . Been to
the website , but not a great deal there .

Anyone with any inside info . There seems to be a lot of influential and
important people on this list ! ( humbled )

And also , anyone got £500 they don't want so I can take some days off work
to go to Camber Sands ? I will beat myself to a pulp if I don't make it

Andy.
http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com