Re: (TV) anyone know anything about the song "Closer"

That's called "Close-Up" and it's from a rehearsal at Terry Ork's loft from
the spring of 74. Richard Hell's on bass. It's on the bootleg, "Poor
Circulation", which is really cool and has a lot of these practice tapes and
early gigs live at Max's and CBGB's from 74-75.

Scott