RE: (TV) i mean cookies

"Pontrelli, Paul Jay" <jPontrelli@stites.com> wrote:
> Hell, Ocasek also never fell off a stage and broke his neck (which would
> have been something since it looks like it could stretch out like one of Mr.
> Gadget's appendages).

The only musician I've heard this happening to is Frank Zappa.

Hey, guys, I go to work for the day and come home to find almost
80 posts on this list!  Whew!

And listen to your friendly moderator - start trimming those posts or
I'll make you eat the printouts of the digest!  And don't post in HTML!
And stop tracking mud across my nice clean floor!