RE: (TV) I dont know I guess-Female vokes

At 10:48 AM -0500 3/6/01, Pontrelli, Paul Jay wrote:
Boy, Maurice, you REALLY screwed up this time?  Maybe you should tender your
resignation?

Disclaimer:  I was talking about *my* list of fave vocalists, and
noticing that I'd listed only dudes.  Really--*not* the MM list.  Had
I but known how it'd look out of context...

Well I _am_ resigned to having to work long hours for the next several days. And I'm resigned to dealing with the remainder of winter. I'm resigned to not going to Camber Sands as well.

Is that enough resignation for you?

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/