Re: (TV) I dont know I guess-Female vokes

I though you'd all get litigious over Leslie Gore but no I'm not kidding
about the Shaggs. I admit it took me awhile to connect to the very odd and
out of tune sounds that they made but the day I did (a week or so after
running out of anti-depressants) the sound of their voices touched something
deep inside of me. Something deep inside said, "keep goin' on - yeah, on."
Yeah, anytime a strange New England dialect sneaks into the mix it's a great
thing.
My favorite Nico vocal is "I'm Not Sayin'" from 1965.