(TV) Great Unsung Bands revisited

I went to my area's best record store yesterday (Amoeba in SFran) and picked up 6 cd's for 6 bucks including 3 by bands that I think never got their due:

The Cucumbers- s/t: Happy pop not talked about much on this list, but a great morning record. Reminds me of Papas Fritas as a current reference, this was the only one of theirs I didn't have.

The Bush Tetras- Beauty Lies: So nice to find this, the only one of theirs I didn't have. Speaking of appreciating women-led rock bands (apologies to Dee)- The BT's and the Raincoats rule! On the defunct Tim/Kerr Records.

Clarissa- Blood and Commons: Something about Michael Rank's rock has always attracted me. Does anyone know what the story is with this guy? I have a solo album by him, the Snatches of Pink, and another Clarissa, and I don't understand his obscurity.

These diamond finds reminded me of 2 other unsung bands that I loved that I haven't mentioned previously:

The Human Switchboard
Pylon