Re: (TV) Great Unsung Bands revisited

human switchboard really did never get their due, did they?
pfeifer was a great writer & the band tread a fine
(beautiful) line betwixt a bald-faced VU (later w/ yule) rip
& a cleveland area garage band....i recently picked up their
debut single (produced by david thomas) on ebay for a coupla
bucks & tho they were only pregnant with glories of "who's
landing in my hangar?", it's a great slice of mid/late 70s
smart rock & roll....