From: "Brian Young" <raggedglory57@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Speaking of Savage...Pontrelli's Masterpiece of the Week
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:20:29 -0800

http://pages.ripco.net/~cleeels/mojo.html

Paul Jay, thanks for this link.  I have long loved the Electric Eels "God
Says.." album, and I have "Those were different times" coming to me in a
trade from Oz. I also have the Styrenes "It's artastic!" and these works
were all seminal punk statements to me, precipitating Ubu and the NY scene.

Those other E.Eel's works "Their Organic Majesty's Request" and "Having a
philosophical investigation"- does anyone have these AND "God says.."?  Is
there any overlap, or are they completely different? Are they worth seeking
out?