(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #331

No, unfortunately, I couldn't go, I feel really really bad because I wanted to go see Richard.  This is kind of odd, when Richard played Bowery Ballroom last year, he got really good reaction from the crowd.  Likewise when he played at Manitoba's.

P.S. Favorite movies (that I can think of at this moment and in no particular order): "Blade Runner," "Brazil," "Human Resources" (which came out last year -- probably one of the best movies ever made), "Godfather I and II," "Sex, Lies and Videotapes" and "Titus."

=======================================
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:33:19 EST
From: Henry17306@aol.com
Subject: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Village Underground Gig 03/16/01

- --part1_f7.832a7db.27e54e3f_boundary

Hi MM'ers,

The odd thing was that during and at the end of the show, the
audience seemed to give Richard lukewarm applause. I know that New Yorker's have a reputation of being a tough audience, but this was the first time I've experience it in seeing probably 75 to 100 shows (not much, I grant you), but Richard did not deserve such a response. But I'm not criticizing how the audience should have applauded, it did seem to be an honest appreciation, just seemed odd that Steve was
honored with the louder applause from my perspective.