Re: (TV) Favourite Film

I'm still very confused by the relevance of this thread. Amd I'm sure _my_
favorite films have nothing to do with Television.  But they are "Mary
Poppins" and "UHF." Don't execute me on sight!
This is my first post to the list... just joined a few days ago so I've been
lurking to see what sort of disccussions you have.

xoSusan