(TV) (was: Favourite Film)

At 3:08 PM -0500 3/18/01, PeskyHumans@aol.com wrote:
I'm still very confused by the relevance of this thread.

You should have seen the one concerning what I was making for dinner!

This is my first post to the list...

Welcome to the list, Susan. Basically, we talk about everything here. A while back, we had a "how'd you first hear/hear of TV" thread, which is in the archives at http://www.obbard.com/cgi-bin/wilma/tv My story involves someone else's religious conversion. So how did _you_ first encounter TV?

And...what TV song could you listen to at any time? I've been obsessively playing "Little Johnny Jewel" from _The Blow-Up_. Anyone else?

I'm not going to list films, as the list would be way too long. But I totally second Scott's thoughts about _They Caught the Ferry_, which is a really good film, especially with that soundtrack! I'd definitely be into seeing a DVD release of those films with Tom and Jimmy's soundtrack. (Tim, you listening?)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/